Tour Dubrovnik → Plitvice Lakes
Full day trip to
national park Plitvice Lakes
Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and most famous national park in Croatia. It covers an area of 300 Km2 with a lake system of 16 lakes cascading one on the other. The lakes comprise 1% of the park. Stunning unspoiled nature, thick forests, and mountain meadows, all surrounding the lakes make it a perfect place for a hike and visit. There are numerous trails that can be taken, as well as little train and boat ride (depending on the season).
The national park is part of UNESCO world heritage and is a must-see for all guests coming to Croatia.
Due to a number of inquiries by our guests, we decided to organize and sell this tour. It is a long day tour starting from and returning to Dubrovnik on the same day, but it is a unique way to see Plitvice Lakes and enjoy the beauty of its nature.
Price: €590 (up to three persons)
- PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK – breathtaking waterfalls, trekking trails, boat and train rides
- SKRADIN – panoramic views of Krka River and town of Skradin
- Free cancellation – full refund if cancelled 48h in advance
- Duration 10-11 hours, start time 07:30AM, all 2024
- Instant Confirmation, with only 20% deposit paid by PayPal in advance
- Private Pick-up (type your address in contact-form)
- Physical rating: Light (light walking, nothing too challenging)
- COVID-19 measures: all vehicles are regularly sanitized and all drivers are fully vaccinated.
- Later return to Dubrovnik is possible during Summer months due to border and traffic conditions
- Plitvice National Park is located in the continental climate belt – bring warmer clothes, weatherproof clothes and a change of clothes/socks/shoes.
- Bring comfortable walking/hiking shoes for walking the park trails.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat recommended in the summer season.
- Price of admission tickets is 24-40 EUR per person depending on the season. All tickets must be pre booked with specific time slot determined (contact us by e mail if uncertain of this).
- Bring your passport with you! (we cross 7 kilometers of Bosnian territory either way so a passport is needed (picture ID if you are EU citizen).
How to book this tour
- Use contact form to check availability, prices, and book your tour
- 20% deposit is required at the time of booking by account
- The outstanding amount should be settled with the tour guide after the tour
- After successful booking you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail
- 05:00 Departure from Dubrovnik
- 07:30 Stop for toilette, breakfast, coffee
- 11:00 Arrival to Plitvice National Park
- 11:00 – 14:30 Plitvice NP visit
- 14:30 Meeting with driver/guide, snack
- 15:00 Departure to Dubrovnik
- 17:30 Stopping for coffee/toilette
- 20:15 Arrival at Dubrovnik, end of tour
What is included?
- Professional experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Air conditioned vehicle (MPV or Minivan)
- Highway Toll and parking fees
- Agency/guide’s assistance on ticket purchases
- Bottle of water per guest in the car
- Free WIFI onboard the vehicle
What is not included?
- Tickets to National Park Plitvice (ticket price varies depending on the season. We recommend contacting our agency as early as possible so that we can book desired slot for you)
- Detour to Split and 75 min free time (40 EUR fixed surcharge)
- Food and drinks along the way